Jinsi ya kupata majibu unayohitaji kuhusu COVID-19 na kusafiri
Updated March 30, 2020
Whether you’re a host or guest, many in our Airbnb community are understandably concerned about hosting or traveling right now. We know it’s taking longer than usual to get through to our community support team. Our team is helping as many hosts and travelers as they can, but we know how frustrating it is when you can’t get an answer right away.
To protect the health and safety of our team members, we’ve had to close several work sites around the world. Though we’re enabling people to work from home as much as possible, many of our global teams are working with a reduced staff. Despite these challenges, we’re committed to doing everything we can to help.
In addition to answering your calls and messages as quickly as possible, we’ve launched Airbnb.com/COVID to get you the help and information you need. Many common issues can be resolved online, especially if you’re dealing with a reservation that falls under our extenuating circumstances policy.
Here are a few things you can do to find answers in this difficult time:
Keep checking Airbnb.com/COVID
More information is coming out every day, which can make this a confusing time to host or travel. To help you stay informed, we’re answering your top questions. Here’s what you should know:
- Learn more about our extenuating circumstances policy: For eligible reservations, guests can receive full refunds or travel credits and hosts can cancel without charges. Please note that our community support team is helping as many hosts and travelers as possible, and response times may be longer than usual. We want to assure you that if your reservation is eligible for cancellation under our extenuating circumstances policy, travelers will get a full refund or travel credit and hosts will be able to cancel without charge.
- Stay updated: As the situation evolves, we’ll continue to update coverage of our extenuating circumstances policy (including eligible dates and locations), so please bookmark this Help Center article.
Here are some other helpful links that we’ll keep updating:
Head to the Help Center
Though we know that reaching a customer support team member is important, our Help Center may have the information you need to solve your hosting or travel questions. Some of the top questions we’re getting from hosts and travelers include:
Learn more about our new tools and programs
We’re working on a suite of tools and programs—what we’re calling “More Flexible Reservations”—to help hosts welcome guests and to help guests travel more confidently during this time of uncertainty.
- We’ll be rolling out search filters for travelers to find listings with flexible cancellation policies. For hosts, we’ve gathered tips about offering flexible cancellation policies and other ideas to give guests more peace of mind when considering future travel plans.
- We’re introducing a new tool for hosts to cancel certain reservations without charges—without needing to contact our community support team for help. This will allow hosts to choose to refund any guest who isn’t able to make a trip right now but who isn’t covered under our extenuating circumstances policy. Instead of needing to contact our community support team, a guest can ask for a refund through the tool and a host can give a full or partial refund to the guest directly.
- If your reservation is a few weeks away, we also ask that you consider waiting to contact our customer support team members—that way they can address some of the more urgent requests and then give you the attention you need.
As always, thank you for being part of our Airbnb community. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
Information contained in this article may have changed since publication.
Unaweza pia kupenda
Unaweza pia kupenda
Chunguza mada zaidi
- Anza kukaribisha wageni
- Sehemu yako
- Tangazo lako
- Kuza Biashara yako
- Chunguza zaidi
- Ukaribishaji wageni wa kiweledi