Kusitisha au kufuta akaunti yako
We’d hate to see you go, but if you’ve decided to leave Airbnb, you have a couple of options. You can temporarily deactivate your account, which allows you to reactivate it later, or you can permanently delete it.
To submit a request for either one, visit Manage your data from a web browser or from the Airbnb app.
What happens next
When you deactivate your account:
- Your profile will be hidden
- Your listings will be hidden if you’re a Host
- Some information, like your reviews, may remain visible to others
- Airbnb will retain your account data so you can reactive in the future
To reactivate your account, just contact us.
If you're a Host, you also have the option to deactivate a listing without deactivating your entire account.
When you permanently close and delete your account:
- We’ll verify your identity for security purposes before accepting the request
Once your account is deleted, you can’t reactivate it, recover any data, or regain access. You'll need to set up a new account if you want to use Airbnb again. Learn more about exercising your data subject rights.
- MgeniKuunganisha akaunti nyingiHuwezi kuunganisha akaunti, kwa hivyo utahitaji kuchagua moja na kulemaza nyingine.
- MwenyejiOndoa kwenye utafutaji, ondoa tangazo au ulilemazeIkiwa usingependa kupokea maulizo au maombi yoyote, unaweza kuondoa kwa muda au kulemaza tangazo lako.
- MgeniBadilisha au weka upya nenosiri lakoPata maelezo zaidi kuhusu jinsi ya kuweka upya nenosiri lako au kuunda la Airbnb ikiwa umekuwa ukiingia kwa njia tofauti.