Ukaguzi wa nafasi iliyowekwa, hatari ya kuwepo kwa sherehe
Our Community Disturbance Policy is clear that disruptive gatherings are not welcome on Airbnb. While we know that the overwhelming majority of guests on Airbnb are respectful neighbors and travelers, it’s integral to our commitment to our Host community - and to the neighborhoods they call home - that we promote responsible travel and try to deter unwanted behavior.
To that end, we have measures in place to help identify and prevent reservations that are potentially higher risk for parties and incidents. When Airbnb guests on Airbnb attempt to make a booking, our reservation screening system uses signals to determine whether the reservation may carry a higher risk for these types of incidents.
Where we sometimes use these automated processes to assess the reservation request, we look at indications that suggest the booking may present a higher party or property damage risk. This assessment is based on a wide range of factors, and information from various sources, such as from the guest, the Host, and third parties. These factors may include elements relating to the timing of the reservation, prior reservations, the guest’s Airbnb history, listing characteristics (ex: private room vs. entire home), and whether a review of recent message thread topics indicates a potential risk. This automated assessment results in one of the following outcomes:
- The reservation request can go ahead.
- The reservation is automatically rejected and the guest is redirected to an alternative listing or accommodation type (such as a private room or a hotel).
- In some cases, the reservation is reviewed by a human agent, using certain tools and processes and with additional assistance from a third-party risk specialist. This review will consider certain factors about the requested reservation and prior reservations, such as recent reservation requests and the guest’s communications with Hosts of other listings. Following this review, the reservation will either be allowed to proceed or will be cancelled. In certain circumstances, the Airbnb account may also be removed from the platform (applicable to users in the US, Canada, the UK, Mexico, Australia and Portugal).
If you think a reservation was restricted or canceled in error, please contact us.
- MgeniUtakaporejeshewa fedha yakoIngawa fedha nyingi hurejeshwa mara moja, nyingi ya fedha hizo hufika ndani ya siku 10, lakini kuhusu baadhi ya njia za malipo na maeneo, in…
- MgeniIkiwa huwezi kukamilisha muamalaHii inaweza kutokea kwa sababu kadhaa tofauti, kuanzia kadi ya benki iliyokwisha muda hadi kuzuia udanganyifu. Wasiliana na benki yako au ka…
- MgeniJinsi Kituo cha Usuluhishi kinavyokusaidiaKituo cha Usuluhishi hukuwezesha kuomba au kutuma pesa kwa masuala yanayohusiana na safari yako ya Airbnb. Wageni na Wenyeji wanaweza kuomba…