Wakati jirani anaripoti tatizo
It’s important to keep in touch, so we encourage Hosts and their neighbors to communicate directly to resolve any issues that might come up during a stay. Here are a few pointers to help you avoid potential disagreements with a neighbor:
- Before the reservation begins, confirm with your guests that they’ve read and agreed to your house rules
- In your house rules, select No for Parties or Events
- Update your listing description to clearly prohibit parties and events
- Set a maximum number of guests for your space
- Inform guests of appropriate parking locations
- Print out your house rules and any building rules and display them at your place
- Let neighbors know when guests will be there
For more information, check out our Being a good neighbor Policy.
- MgeniJambo la kujua ikiwa jirani yako ni Mwenyeji wa AirbnbTunawahimiza wenyeji wafikirie kwa makini kuhusu majukumu yao. Kukaribisha wageni hutaka kujizatiti kwa majirani na kwa jumuiya.
- MgeniKuwa jirani mwemaHeshima lazima ionyeshwe kwa majirani wetu, si jumuiya ya Airbnb pekee. Heshima hiyo inajumuisha kuepuka kuwakera majirani kupitia sherehe z…
- Kitengo cha Usaidizi wa Kitongoji