Taarifa za usalama kwenye matangazo
What sections to update
Make sure you complete the House rules and Health and safety info sections in addition to detailing the information below in your description. Listings that don’t include safety information will contain warnings in the Things to Know section. Guests should review everything and message Hosts for additional info.
Describe the property and its surroundings:
- Pool/hot tub: Direct access to a swimming pool or hot tub protected by a gate or lock
- Body of water: Direct, unrestricted access to an ocean, pond, creek, etc. on or near the property
- Climbing or play structure: Direct, unrestricted access to a playset, swing, slide, ropes, etc.
- Unprotected heights: Access to an area or structure higher than 1.4 meters/4.6 feet that doesn’t have a rail or other protection
- Potentially dangerous animals: Guests will be near potentially dangerous animals (horses, mountain lions, dogs that may growl or bite) that could cause harm due to their behavior or size
Hosts are required to inform guests of cameras and other security devices on the property, even if they’re turned off. Read our Community Standards and let guests know about the presence of things like:
- Recording device: Security cameras or recording devices that record or send video, audio, or still images
- Smoke alarm: Devices that detect and warn of the presence of smoke and/or fire—if not present, “Smoke alarm not reported” will show in the Things to know section
- CO detector: If present, carbon monoxide detectors should be noted under Amenities—if not present, “Carbon monoxide alarm not reported” will show in the Things to know section, possibly followed by a statement that it’s not needed
Inform guests of the following:
- Parking: How many vehicles they can park on the property, on-street parking information, etc.
- Pets: Type and number of pets on the property, and where they can usually be found or where they’re off-limits
- Shared spaces: Whether they should expect to share any spaces (kitchen, bathroom, patio, etc.) with others
- Stairs: Whether they’ll need to walk up and down stairs during their stay
- Noise: Whether there may be unavoidable noise, such as traffic, construction, or noise from nearby businesses
- Amenity limitations: Whether guests may not have access to things they expect, such as wifi, running water, or an indoor shower—find out which amenities are considered essential by Airbnb