Baadhi ya vidokezi vya usalama wa jikoni kwa ajili ya kukaribisha wageni kwenye Tukio langu la Airbnb ni gani?
Airbnb has partnered with the American Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent to provide our community with general safety resources. These resources, applicable in 191 countries, were developed by the Red Cross Red Crescent’s Global Disaster Preparedness Center, which is an international reference center created to build a global community for disaster preparedness innovation and learning. In an emergency situation, contact local police or emergency services immediately.
Everybody wants to be safe, however unexpected accidents may occur and we want you to be prepared. This article offers some basic first aid tips prepared by the Red Cross that can help increase safety awareness. These tips are a great start, but we also strongly recommend that you to sign up for a first aid and CPR training course near you.
Kitchens are the place where emergencies can happen because of the usage of sharp materials, fire, and other potential safety concerns. Here are some safety tips to follow when you’re in the kitchen:
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use knives safely and if you don’t feel comfortable with using a knife, ask for help.
- Stay in the kitchen when you are frying, grilling, or broiling food. If you must leave the kitchen for even a short period of time, turn off the stove.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing or dangling sleeves while cooking.
- Keep kids away from cooking areas by enforcing a “kid-free zone” of 3 feet around the stove.
- Keep anything that can catch on fire—pot holders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, and towels or curtains—away from your stove top and oven or any other appliances in the kitchen that generate heat.
- Clean cooking surfaces on a regular basis.
- Always check the kitchen before going to bed or leaving the home to make sure all stoves, ovens, and small appliances are turned off.
Cook with care
Here are a few tips on how to cook with care:
- Wash your hands before and after preparing the food.
- Use hygienic products such as hand soap, kitchen soap, and hand sanitizer.
- Avoid cross-contamination by cleaning the surfaces after every use with sanitizing solution (one tablespoon bleach to one gallon cold water), especially after preparing raw meat, fish, or poultry.
We recommend that you and your guests engaging in an experience prepare an emergency plan in case of a natural disaster or any other kind of emergency that could occur. Find out more about making an emergency plan.
Airbnb provided trip protections
All Airbnb Experiences include 24/7 community support. Additionally, in the event of a life-threatening injury, Airbnb also has partnered with an emergency medevac provider that may be activated to reach an injured party to support a medically necessary evacuation.
American Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC): Courtesy of the American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. ©2019 The American National Red Cross. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by The American National Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, visit redcross.org.